Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Current !


Hello Blogger , I'm back .
Recently busy like hell and just realize i've almost 3 week dint update my blog .
I had a lot of assignment have to rush in this few day cz next mon and tue have to pass up all final works !!! Assignment assignment !! Awhhhh ~~~ I'm getting older dyy.


Semester 2 timetable ! Finally i've got it :) But the problem is why thus just study that 1 and a half hour ? why dont change to other days ? It's wasting my time ...



Teacher ask us to re-design the book cover . I've designed this by using 5 hours :) Not that good but i aready try my best !



Transformation , Assignment of drawing studies ! I've to do the final work also by using charcoal .



This early morning i wake up at 7 o'clock to rush my final english journal ( advertisement ) about Anti smoking . I have no idea how to write so my journal just 415 of word :/ sad case ! Then , I send it to turnitin , Oh my goodness ! 0% :D i'm so happy ..... journal 1 also 0% but journal 2 is 2% ...............
Awhhhh :(

After that , i went back to my secondary school at 10 o'clock gave my t-shirt design to let my friend to print out and ask the spm certificate when come out :) Btw ...... my school runah sukan T-shirt really horror ! It's so ugly , dont know who design it ! 

Many teacher said me become more pretty , am I ? :) hohoho i dont know , just be the way i am <<<

My adopted father is taiwanese . He let his workers see my picture and said that i'm pretty haha but .... he said that if you all dare to come malaysia then chase lo , hahahha and they dont dare to add me , just because my FB write english name ???!!! Hmmm .....
i'm waiting DECEMBER ! (secret)





No comments:

Post a Comment