Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My birthday's coming soon =D




Hello , Update again ! :]

Recently i'm really feel exhausted . I was late sleep all the night ; around 2 or 3 am . It because of the assignment. And , i'm feel so sad is because i late sleep , my pimples comes out dyyy 0____0

So , i almost finished all assignment , now just left self-potrait , charcoal and collage .....
Mon i was cried inside the class , teacher said my charcoal size so small have to draw again , i cannot tahan so i cried ..................

I also have a friend really..... Haiz , I dunno what he's thinking ... He is lazy to do his assignment , and ask me and my friends all the time , i want do ask him , did you pay attention on class ?!
i'm only can say is when you need us helps you dont find us ~~~ 
when we doing assignment , you just play at there and annoyed ~~~~

Today is 11 !! So , more 20 days is my sis and my birthday :D 
hmm .... I'm 18 too !
Can i have a big suprise on my 18th birthday ?! T^T


1 comment:

  1. hey it's a fate that i found your blog and we were both born on the same day of 1994! x)

    ReplyDelete