Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

17,18,19 ♥


17 of July.
The 2nd day of my exam . It's so easy for me althought it only 10 marks !
After that , i've watched the three kingdom in the class with friend , they're drawing and drawing but i'm watching and playing HAha ..........
After my darling MK done her things , we went to sunway pyramid :D

walk and walk and walk ~~~~
We saw a new handmade shop which is nearby the burger king .... You guy better check it out !
There're a lot of things is unique such as accesserious , shirts , bags and so on ....

You can see the pictures below that I post :)



Lovely kitchen :)





It's time to eat :) 
We went to 1st avenue , MK bought her french fries and i bought this cup of pudding milk tea :D
after tries this , hmmm , not bad :) better than Ochado ~



This is what i did on tues when my friends are busying :P



Meow :)


18 of July .
I was getting moody and moody on that day , what wrongs ?
Therefore , i went to paradigmn mall alone .... take the experience of bus :)
The 1st thing i want to did when i reach there is .................................... EAT ~!
So hungry ~!
i cant believe i went to BBQ Plaza and order the '' Mixed Supreme Set '' 0____0
And , I ate 2 bowl of rice ..... LOL , finally i finished all ==

Check the pictures below :)




Huh ? Not enough Full ? maybe i'm pig :P
2nd round , STARBUCKS !
Order my favourite drink , mocha frapucchino :) she forgot to add chocolate chips for me T^T

I was shopping at there almost 3 hours , and i was going to crazy , cuz the mall is so fucking cold ! Jesus >.<
Can i complain about it ?

At here i would like to thanks my HUBBY come here to fetch me ^^
He finished his exam and straightly went there .....



'' Epic Fail '' lovely necklace :) Bought from Diva ....


'' Lace Stocking '' bought this from SOX world :) to match my new shoes ....

19 of July .
I means today ^^

I goes to college let my lecturer check my assignment , sad case ! she went for meeting , will be back on 12 pm :( hmmm ...... 
Hence , I went out with my HUBBY ..........=D A day just you and me :)
Thank you today accompany me :) Recently i'm not happy , and you make me laugh , smile :) I feel so warm ....... ^^

5pm - reach leisure mall to eat lunch and dinner .
6pm - He fetch me going back to my house . I sleep like a pig inside the car , hahaha and i hold his hand as a pillow P
7pm - Finally I'm home . 0____0 usually only take 30min only , just because of the traffic jam .........
10 something - My HUB only reach home -_____- OMG ~~!




- End -

2 comments:

  1. Hi~I am just wondering what's the name of the shop that you went? the one with cute little things:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm :) i also forget aready ... sry :)

    ReplyDelete